I started this company in 2002 with three simple goals. Be the best (quality), be the biggest and be the one-stop shop (for all heating and cooling requirements). Two basic tenets were important to achieve this. Firstly, we had to benchmark the leader to be the number one, and secondly to consolidate and diversify.
With modest beginnings in 2002, Ecoval has established itself in the GCC in not only providing Solar and Energy Saving Solutions but also in Heating & Chilling Solutions. For us, growth and success was never defined by commercial reasons but by providing genuine energy saving solutions to our clients.
To achieve this, we realized that we must have the backing of big brand names with high quality products. It was important for us that every client got a return on their investment in 2-5 years while maintaining to reap the benefits for a minimum period of 12-15 years.
We can probably claim that we are the ‘go to’ company for most of the top notch consultants in the region when they require design inputs for projects at design stage.
I can now proudly claim that we have executed some of the largest projects on each one of our product category. They are:
- Solar Hot Water System
- TDIC Labour Camp for 20,000 people (750m³/day, 3300 collectors)
- New York University (250m³/day, 916 collectors)
- Heat Pumps
- Hyatt Regency Hotel (700kW, W2W Hot Water Heat Pump)
- Ibis & Novotel (400kW, W2W Hot Water Heat Pump)
- New York University 3000m³ Pool (W2W Heat Pump for Pool Heating)
- Hidd Al Saadiyat-462 Villas (Tank Chillers)
- Hot Water Boilers
- Yas Ferrari Theme Park (8MW Hot Water Boilers)
- Anantara Hotel (8MW Hot Water Boilers)
- Steam Boilers
- Meydan Horse Race Course, World’s Biggest
- Hot Water Tempering Digital Solutions
- New York University (Armstrong, USA – 17 nos.)